Enhance & Protect Total Care Cream
What does it do?
Enhances your skin to look healthy and protects it against premature ageing.
How does it work?
The multi-action formulation hydrates, moisturises, boosts collagen, firms, and detoxifies your skin whilst protecting it against the elements, especially the sun, wind, cold and free radicals that cause skin damage. It protects your skin and then helps it recover. It is light weight, absorbs easily and is non-greasy.
What results can be expected?
- Fresh feeling, healthy looking and glowing skin
- Improved skin tone and laxity
- Reduced lines and wrinkles
- Reduced redness from exposure to the elements and weathering
- Reduced pigmentation, dark sunspots, and freckles
How quickly can the results be achieved?
Some improvements such as hydration, moisturisation and sun protection happen immediately however the benefits of some of the other ingredients kick in over time. We have seen further improvements happen at 3 weeks, 3 months, 9 months and over the years. The key to achieving the results is consistent daily usage of Enhance & Protect to enable the ingredients to have cumulative beneficial effects.
The damage you do to your skin now from not always wearing sunscreen, free radical damage and weathering from the elements, shows up in your skin years and sometimes decades later. Enhance & Protect is easy to use everyday to protect your skin from this damage now, for it to look healthier in the future.
What is unique about Enhance & Protect?
Enhance & Protect has so many active ingredients that work effectively together that it replaces the need for multiple moisturisers, hydration, serum, oils, and sunscreen products. You get the benefit of multiple products and save time, space, money and wasted packaging.
It doesn't run into your eyes when you sweat, which makes it good for people with active lifestyles including cyclists, triathletes, runners, golfers and tennis players.
It provides total care for your skin all year round, so there's no need for a separate winter and summer skin care routine.
It can be used during the day as needed and at night because all the effective active ingredients are balanced to protect, recover, restore and nourish your skin.
Who is the product for?
For the person who wants healthy-looking skin and is prepared to use efficient and effective skincare every day to achieve it. If you have a busy active lifestyle with other priorities and goals but still want healthy-looking skin, then this is the product for you. It benefits all skin types and genders.
People who have struggled with sensitive combination skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sometimes both, have really enjoyed the special benefits of Enhance & Protect.
How to use?
To get the best results, it needs to be used every day.
- First thing in the morning to set your skin up for the day.
- Before and after outside activity to protect it and help your skin recover.
- Just before bedtime.
Using Active Cleanse before cleanses, clears and prepares the skin so Enhance & Protect can work more effectively.
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients that are expertly balanced for optimum effect include: Hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, aloe vera, glycerin, DMAE, retinyl palmitate, peptides, and SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum non-comedogenic sunscreen.
It cruelty-free and vegan, it has not been tested on animals and does not contain any animal ingredients or animal derivatives. Free from parabens, silicones, and sulphates. Made in the UK.
What do the active ingredients do?
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the skin but decreases with age and activities, so it needs to be replenished. It is a powerful humectant which means it binds water into the skin cells and hydrates the skin.
- Vitamin C brightens the skin, increases elastin production to help the structure of the skin and evens skin tone.
- Vitamin E is a powerful moisturising antioxidant that helps the skin’s barrier and protects against free radicals.
- DMAE improves skin tone and skin laxity.
- Retinyl Palmitate helps collagen production, stimulates cell turn over, reduces pigmentation, and reduces acne.
- Peptides help moisturise, increase firmness, and minimise skin pores.
- Aloe Vera is a natural skin healer and moisturiser.
- Glycerin tones and moisturises the skin.
- SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum sunscreen protects your skin from the burning UVB rays and skin damaging UVA rays. It is non-comedogenic which means it does not block your skin’s pores.
What is the SPF?
Enhance & Protect is certified as SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum high protection sunscreen.
An independent laboratory used the International Standard test method ISO 24444:2010 to evaluate and certify the sun protection in Enhance & Protect by conducting invitro and in vivo human tests in 2018 and 2020.
For both the EU SPF standard and New Zealand standard 260 4:2012, Enhance & Protect is SPF30 and has a category description of High Protection Sunscreen.
SPF30 filters out 97% of Ultra Violet (UV) radiation, whereas SPF50 filters out 98%. Broad-spectrum sunscreens filter both UVA and UVB rays. UVB is the principal cause of sunburn and UVA is the main cause of wrinkles, thickened and blotchy skin.
Aqua, Octocylene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Parfum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexlglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Linalool, Geraniol.