Enhance & Protect key ingredients
The following key active ingredients have been expertly balanced to work in harmony to give your skin what it needs, when it needs it:
- Hyaluronic Acid - A hydrating molecule found naturally in the skin, it increases skin's moisture content and prevents water loss. It can hold 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - brightens the skin, inhibits pigment formation, increases collagen production and stems free-radical damage, making it a popular anti-aging ingredient.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Natures most essential anti-ageing vitamin. This moisturising antioxidant protects against free-radical damage.
Retinyl Palmitate - A derivative of vitamin A stimulates the turnover of skin cells and increases collagen production. It reduces lines and wrinkles and is recognised to help minimize skin damage, pigmentation, and problematic, acne skin.
- SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum non-comedogenic sunscreen doesn't block the skin's pores while protecting against UVB and UVA rays from the sun.
DMAE - Short for dimethylaminoethanol. A potent ingredient recognized to minimize the effects of facial sagging, stimulating cell growth, tightening & firming skin laxity.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein helps give skin back its firmness, plumpness and strength.
- Aloe Barbadensis (commonly known as Aloe Vera) – natures potent skin healer and natural moisturiser.
- Glycerin helps retain moisture in the skin and nourishes dry skin.
- Citric Acid - Found in many fruits, these antioxidants act as natural preservatives. Brightens and exfoliates the upper layers of the skin, encouraging new collagen formation.
Active Cleanse key ingredients
- Salycilic Acid disolves skin debris that clogs pores, clears blackheads, acts as an anti-inflammatory and is a gentle exfoliant.
- Glycerin acts as a cleanser, toner and skin moisturiser. It helps cure oily skin problems like pimples, mild acne and blackheads and removes clogged impurities.
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and influences factors linked to breakouts.
No animal derivatives, cruelty free, vegan friendly, paraben free and made in the UK.
The products have EU consumer product safety reports and the SPF in Enhance & Protect has been independently tested and verified.
INCI names (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) are systematic names internationally recognized to identify cosmetic ingredients.
Enhance & Protect INCI: Aqua, Octocylene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Parfum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexlglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl, Methylproprional, Linalool, Geraniol.
Active Cleanse INCI Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, SodiumAscorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.