Cruelty free, animal ingredient free, vegan friendly, paraben free and made in the UK.
ENHANCE & PROTECT KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant, a hydrating molecule found naturally in the skin that diminishes with age and needs replenishing. It increases skin's moisture content and prevents water loss. It can hold 1,000 times its weight in water and aids cells to attract, retain and regulate water for hydrated, healthy skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that brightens the skin, evens skin tone and stimulates elastin production.
- Vitamin E is a powerful moisturising antioxidant that helps the skin's barrier and protects against free radical damage.
- SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum non-comedogenic sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's harmful UVB and UVA rays to prevent premature ageing.
- Retinyl Palmitate 0.5% derived from vitamin A, helps cell turnover and collagen production to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, scars and dark spots, evening out skin tone and smoothing texture.
- Aloe Vera soothes itchiness, irritation and helps the skin to heal.
- DMAE firms and tightens the skin improving skin tone and elasticity.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein for increased firmness, moisture retention leaving the skin soft and conditioned and is one of the most effective pore minimisers by moisturising and nourishing the skin.
- Glycerin helps retain moisture in the skin and nourishes it.
ACTIVE CLEANSE KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Salycilic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, clears blackheads, acts as an anti-inflammatory and is a gentle exfoliant.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an anti-oxidant, helps brighten the skin and influences factors linked to break outs.
- Glycerin acts as a cleanser, toner and skin moisturiser. It helps cure oily skin problems like pimples, mild acne and blackheads and removes clogged impurities whilst moisturing and nourishing the skin.
- Propylene Glycol acts like a humectant, which means it binds water and pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer and offers moisturizing benefits and smoothes the skin with a light, non-sticky feel. It also helps the active ingredients penetrate through the skin, which in turn makes Active Cleanse more effective.
- Denaturised alcohol has anti-bacterial qualities to help prevent breakouts and aids the other active ingredients to penetrate the skin and be more effective.
INCI names (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) are systematic names internationally recognized to identify cosmetic ingredients.
ENHANCE & PROTECT INCI: Aqua, Octocylene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Parfum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexlglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl, Methylproprional, Linalool, Geraniol.
ACTIVE CLEANSE INCI Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.