Enhance & Protect Ingredients
The key active ingredients balanced for maximum efficacy and no irritation to give your skin what it wants, when it needs include:
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and locks in moisture.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that brightens the skin, evens skin tone and stimulates elastin production.
- Vitamin E is a powerful moisturising antioxidant that helps the skin's barrier and protects against free radical damage.
- SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum non-comedogenic sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's UVB and UVA rays.
- Retinyl Palmitate 0.5% derived from vitamin A, helps cell turnover and collagen production to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin helps retain moisture in the skin and nourishes it.
- Aloe Vera is nature's potent skin healer and moisturiser.
- DMAE firms and tightens the skin helping reduce skin laxity.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein is one of the most effective pore minimisers by moisturising and nourishing the skin.
- It is very efficient and lasts longer than moisturisers and serums of the same volume.
- You do not need to use additional serums, eye creams, night time moisturisers or sunscreens.
- The low strength of the Retinyl Palmitate gently helps the skin's cell turnover on a continuous basis when faced with the elements that cause dry skin, which slows the skin's cell turnover as defence, so E&P can be used during the day. Some retinoid products are higher strength, which can shock the skin but we prefer a gentler continuous approach for longer term benefit, which also means that you don't get the irritation and dryness that some retinoids can cause. The inclusion of sun protection means it can be used during the day, everyday.
- The SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum sunscreen protects the skin from the UVA and UVB sun rays, complements the retinyl palmitate and is non-comedogenic, which means it doesn't block the skin's pores, so it doesn't cause breakouts and also means it can be used at night as the skin can still breathe. We use chemical sunscreens because they are lighter, more effective, don't cause breakouts and don't leave a layer on your skin compared to mineral sunscreens. You can use this every day and that is important for protecting your skin from the sun.
- It can be a challenge layering different products and can be hit and miss, especially those with vitamin C but we have done the hard work to ensure the right pH levels and delivery for your skin to avoid the complications you may face when trying to mix and match different skin care products.
Enhance & Protect INCI
Aqua, Octocylene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Parfum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexlglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl, Methylproprional, Linalool, Geraniol.