The key active ingredients that have been balanced for maximum efficacy and no irritation include:
- Salycilic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, clears blackheads, acts as an anti-inflammatory and is a gentle exfoliant.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an anti-oxidant, helps brighten the skin and influences factors linked to break outs.
- Glycerin acts as a cleanser, toner and skin moisturiser. It helps cure oily skin problems like pimples, mild acne and blackheads and removes clogged impurities whilst moisturing and nourishing the skin.
- Denaturised alcohol helps kill the bacteria involved in spots and acne, and helps the other ingredients work better.
- It is very efficient and lasts much longer than cleansers of similar volume.
- You do not need to use a toner.
- Salycilic Acid, Vitamin C and Alcohol denat. can all dry the skin and cause irritation and this is the challenge that our Harley Street Skin Specialist and team of scientists at the innovation laboratory overcame during development and testing, to give you all the benefits of these ingredients without the complications.
- Strong exfoliants should not be used every day but we believe in a gentle consistent approach, so Active Cleanse gently helps the dead skin cells that build up every day to come off and therefore helps you to have brighter fresh skin.
- It is not possible to change the size of your skin's pores however it is possible to clear the pores of the debris and impurities so they appear less visible, which is what Active Cleanse does.
- Many cleansers can only be used once or twice a day as they can end up drying the skin but this what is different about Active Cleanse. It can be used multiple times a day, which is great if you have multiple gym or sports sessions.
- It's really lovely to use after swimming to help with the chlorine or salt depending on where you swim.
Active Cleanse INCI Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, SodiumAscorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.