Two-step Skincare Routine
An active lifestyle puts high demands on the skin—sun, sweat, salt, chlorine—and that shouldn’t stop you from having clear, soft, glowing, and protected skin. CJ Skinhealth Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect is a simple effective two step skincare routine for fresh feeling, healthy looking and protected skin.
Packed with multi-action ingredients, our high performance products can be used at home and on the go. With immediate and long term benefits, our skinhealth solution is game changing.
Enjoy the benefits of a multi-product skincare regime with just two products that give your skin what it needs when it needs it and save time, space, money and packaging.
For sensitive combination, dry, oily and problematic skin. Cruelty free, vegan, paraben free and made in the UK.
The key active ingredients that have been balanced for maximum efficacy and no irritation include:
- Salycilic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, clears blackheads, acts as an anti-inflammatory and is a gentle exfoliant.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an anti-oxidant, helps brighten the skin and influences factors linked to break outs.
- Glycerin acts as a cleanser, toner and skin moisturiser. It helps cure oily skin problems like pimples, mild acne and blackheads and removes clogged impurities whilst moisturing and nourishing the skin.
- Denaturised alcohol helps kill the bacteria involved in spots and acne, and helps the other ingredients work better.
- It is very efficient and lasts much longer than cleansers of similar volume.
- You do not need to use a toner.
- Salycilic Acid, Vitamin C and Alcohol denat. can all dry the skin and cause irritation and this is the challenge that our Harley Street Skin Specialist and team of scientists at the innovation laboratory overcame during development and testing, to give you all the benefits of these ingredients without the complications.
- Strong exfoliants should not be used every day but we believe in a gentle consistent approach, so Active Cleanse gently helps the dead skin cells that build up every day to come off and therefore helps you to have brighter fresh skin.
- It is not possible to change the size of your skin's pores however it is possible to clear the pores of the debris and impurities so they appear less visible, which is what Active Cleanse does.
- Many cleansers can only be used once or twice a day as they can end up drying the skin but this what is different about Active Cleanse. It can be used multiple times a day, which is great if you have multiple gym or sports sessions.
- It's really lovely to use after swimming to help with the chlorine or salt depending on where you swim.
Active Cleanse INCI Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, SodiumAscorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.
Enhance & Protect Ingredients
The key active ingredients balanced for maximum efficacy and no irritation to give your skin what it wants, when it needs include:
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and locks in moisture.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that brightens the skin, evens skin tone and stimulates elastin production.
- Vitamin E is a powerful moisturising antioxidant that helps the skin's barrier and protects against free radical damage.
- SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum non-comedogenic sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's UVB and UVA rays.
- Retinyl Palmitate 0.5% derived from vitamin A, helps cell turnover and collagen production to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin helps retain moisture in the skin and nourishes it.
- Aloe Vera is nature's potent skin healer and moisturiser.
- DMAE firms and tightens the skin helping reduce skin laxity.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein is one of the most effective pore minimisers by moisturising and nourishing the skin.
- It is very efficient and lasts longer than moisturisers and serums of the same volume.
- You do not need to use additional serums, eye creams, night time moisturisers or sunscreens.
- The low strength of the Retinyl Palmitate gently helps the skin's cell turnover on a continuous basis when faced with the elements that cause dry skin, which slows the skin's cell turnover as defence, so E&P can be used during the day. Some retinoid products are higher strength, which can shock the skin but we prefer a gentler continuous approach for longer term benefit, which also means that you don't get the irritation and dryness that some retinoids can cause.
- The SPF 30 UVA broad spectrum sunscreen protects the skin from the UVA and UVB sun rays, complements the retinyl palmitate and is non-comedogenic, which means it doesn't block the skin's pores, so it doesn't cause breakouts and also means it can be used at night as the skin can still breathe. We use chemical sunscreens because they are lighter, more effective, don't cause breakouts and don't leave a layer on your skin compared to mineral sunscreens. You can use this every day and that is important for protecting your skin from the sun.
- It can be a challenge layering different products and can be hit and miss, especially those with vitamin C but we have done the hard work to ensure the right pH levels and delivery for your skin to avoid the complications you may face when trying to mix and match different skin care products.
Enhance & Protect INCI
Aqua, Octocylene, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Parfum, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexlglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl, Methylproprional, Linalool, Geraniol.