Active Cleanser Gel
Active Cleanse is a multi-action cleansing gel that gently and effectively unclogs skin pores, reduces breakouts, removes ingrained impurities, surplus oils and dead skin cells whilst leaving the skin feeling fresh, clear and moisturised.
It is uniquely formulated to be able to be used with or without water depending on your preference, so you can use it anytime, anywhere.
Active Cleanse replaces the need for multiple cleansers, toners, clarifying gels, exfoliants, calming balms and masks.
For all skin types and genders, especially sensitive combination skin. Cruelty free, vegan friendly, animal ingredient free, paraben free and made in the UK.
How to use
- Cleanse first thing in the morning to clear the skin of night time debris that has built up
- At night we recommend double cleansing for all skin types.
- The first cleanse removes the build-up of pollutants from the day and make up and the second goes pore deep to clear impurities and spent surface cells.
- If you feel a breakout is coming or has arrived, then you can use active cleanse as a mask. Once you've double cleansed simply apply it and leave on for 15 mins before removing with a cotton pad.
- Follow up with CJ Skinhealth Enhance & Protect for optimal benefit.
What are the key active ingredients?
The multi-action formulation expertly balances these key active ingredients: salycilic acid, vitamin C, propylene glycol and glycerin.
What do the active ingredients do?
- Salycilic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, clears blackheads, acts as an anti-inflammatory and is a gentle exfoliant.
- Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant that helps brighten the skin and influences factors linked to break outs.
- Glycerin acts as a cleanser, toner and skin moisturiser. It helps cure oily skin problems like pimples, mild acne and blackheads and removes clogged impurities whilst moisturising and nourishing the skin.
- Propylene Glycol acts like a humectant, which means it binds water and pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer and offers moisturizing benefits and smoothes the skin with a light, non-sticky feel. It also helps the active ingredients penetrate through the skin, which in turn makes Active Cleanse more effective.
- Denaturised alcohol has anti-bacterial qualities to help prevent breakouts and aids the other active ingredients to penetrate the skin and be more effective.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.